Tuesday, 02 October 2012

Roll on October

So this week marked the start of a new month. October has arrived. The scary realisation that there is only 3 months left of 2012 and the realisation that I have been living this adventure for almost 6 months.

I am particularly excited about this month because I have a very exciting trip coming up. I will be travelling to Prague in the Czech Repulbic and to Amsterdam in the Netherlands. 2 places that are on my bucket list and I am so excited to tick them off.

I love that my days are filled with reading up on the history of these 2 amazing places, I am filled with knowledge and excitement at the same time.

Initially when I set off on my adventure one thing always stuck in the back of my mind. If I go alone, I will be alone. All the places I want to see are possibly going to be done solo, something that I had accepted and was prepared to do. While you are travelling you meet so many amazing people and you plan these unbelievable trips to discover the world together.

Once again, I am forced to righten up my budget and be a lot moer careful of my spending so that I can splurge out and have an unforgettable holiday. Its all worth it. And im getting quite good at this budget thing. As my build up continues I shall take you on my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you have to say