Monday, 23 January 2012

Buying luggage


Over the past few weeks I have been browsing around for the best luggage deal I could get. After lugging around for weeks on end I am proud to say I know everything there is to know about luggage from size to weight and brands.

When I first ventured out on this task I had a clear indication of what I wanted. What size and what colour – I did not want black, blue or brown as these colours are the most common and finding yours on a conveyer belt will be a task near impossible as many other people will have these colours.

My top tips for buying luggage.
-         Get a feel for the brands and do your homework. Decide what size you need and what your budget is because it can get quite costly.
-         Shop around. A lot of shops have the same brands and some people are more knowledgeable about the different products and brands. Most shops have similar pricing on similar brands.
-         Check the wheels. If they are not solid and are a thin plastic they might not last as long and what’s a bag without wheels?!
-         When you have made your decision go to the Oriental Plaza. You may not get the brand you want but you know what type of quality you are looking for and what you are willing to pay. Most often you can bargain a great deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you have to say