Friday, 24 February 2012

A thought

Sometimes in life certain events occur that puts ts in difficult situations. Sometimes what seems to think is the best decision doesnt always turn out that way.

We all have people in our life that we cannot live without but believe me, they certainly make it difficult to live with!

More often than not it is easier to be angry at people because it hurts so much less. Being angry distracts you from feeling right?!

I have learnt (and it has been a damn hard lesson to learn (it is best to talk things through). Everyone has feelings and deal with their emotions differently, I for one shut down. Im the girl that wakes up every day, puts a smile on my face while carrying the weight of the worlf on my shoulders.

I am learning to speak my mind and to communicate. And my advise for today is to make amends and to face your fears. Own them and make a change.

As long as you keep moving forward, pat yourself on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you have to say