Tuesday, 06 March 2012

Lets get the ball rolling


It has only been a few days since I have come out publically about my travels. It really does make a difference when everyone knows. I think I am a lot calmer now.

After finally letting it all sink in and realizing that in just a few short weeks I will be packing my life up into no more than 27kgs (God help me) I am starting to shake in my boots.

Packing for 2 seasons and for a trip that you are not entirely sure how long will last doesn’t make matters easier.

I am slowly starting to declutter and have started my ‘yes’ ; ‘no’ ; and ‘maybe’ piles of all the positions I own. Yes – definitely stays ; no – definitely goes and maybe will be gone through again in the last few days.

With running from pillar to post making sure that every step of my journey is organized is not an easy task. From wanting to leave everything up to ‘fate’ I have realised that if I want to at least earn some money or sleep in a bed, some sort of planning needs to be done, even if it is minimal. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you have to say