Thursday, 22 March 2012

The winning ticket


I cannot believe how fast time has gone and all that has gone on in between

I booked my flight on Tuesday and have not had time to process.

The first thought I had was “I have a 1 way ticket to the fuck out of here with multiple stops on the way” haha. Funny thought I found as it made no sense at all.

I am not sad just as yet nor am I excited anymore. I think I am so full of mixed emotions. I think my biggest worry is getting on the plane, catching my connecting flights and actually being able to breath once I reach my first destination.

I am leaving Sunny South Africa on April 24th. My first stop will be Israel. I am joining a Kibbutz for 3 months. Going to turn into quite the farmer I think.

This is where the journey really begins. With just over 4 weeks to go, I will be updating as much as I can on the pre-trip inspection (the mad rush running around and making sure that I have everything I need)

1 thing I am happy about is that I can take 6 more kgs that I initially thought, whoo!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you have to say