Monday, 02 April 2012

Wedding bells, babies and Visas


After such a crazy week, I have finally taken a few minutes to reflect.

Last weekend my sister moved house, it really is a stressful task making sure everything is done properly and waiting for deliveries. There often seems to be more waiting than action but before you know it, it All comes together. I wish her and her fiancé all the best in their new home and that lots of love and happiness flows through their doors.

Another exciting even was that we had a new addition added to our family. We had a little baby boy born and he is just the most precious little guy on the planet. I finally realise what people mean when they say they fell in love with the child the moment they saw him – I did just that!

And the last bit and probably the most exciting was that my sister got engaged to the most amazing person, I dont think there is anyone better suited for each other like they are. Yet another pot finds its lid. All of this in just one week you ask? YEP! All in one week.

It has been the most fabulous week and so full of love, happiness and laughter. A feeling I wish would last forever.

It makes me realise that as I am about to embark on my travels there is so much that can happen. I am glad that I am here to experience all of these wonderful things but I am really going to miss it and know that I will be creating my own memories.

I was informed upon submitting my visa that it would take 30 days to process – that alone has been stressing me out as I will have landed in Israel before I know if my visa had been granted or not (you only collect it once you are there). So many thoughts go through my head, what if they don’t let me stay, what will I do, where will I go, how will I get there, why would they deny/decline it? This morning, bright and early I received an email informing me that my visa had been approved and that it was all systems go ahead (only took 5 days – how awesome)

So with the big count down well in its way, 23 more sleeps, it is time to get my tooshie into gear and start planning the greatest adventure of all!

1 comment:

  1. So many happy things to share together... you too are going to be making happy memories very soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

What you have to say