Wednesday, 25 April 2012

A post from Germany

So, yesterday I left South Africa - what an emotional rollercoaster. I honestly didnt expect it to be this hard to say goodbye to my family.

I was so calm building up to the event until I got to the airport. But with the new life in mind and the full support of my family behind me made it easier to get through.

I landed in Frankfurt, Germany this morning to very chilly weather, thought the sun would come through but not today. I fly out again tonight and should arrive in Tel Aviv, Israel in the very early hours tomorrow morning. It is Independence Day in Israel tomorrow so will be spending the day with the family, whatever we will be doing.

Will be posting another update when I get settled in Israel, hopefully by then I will know what Kibbutz I will be going to and what I will be doing there.

Until then...

Im out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you have to say