Thursday, 15 March 2012

Love life








Have you ever spent so much of your life doing what other people want you to do, thinking the way other people want you to think, being someone you are not?

It is so draining.

I go against the grain, not because I want to go out of my way to be different but because I am. I like to do things my way and I like to make sure that it is something that I am proud of. Whether it is to prove to myself that I can do it or so I know in my heart that I tried it and did the best that I can.

The past couple of weeks I have started to ‘learn to let go’. I try not to let petty things get to me and I do my best to live a life that I can look back on and be proud of – not a life that someone else wanted me to live.

I found the above picture and it is so true. If you accept life and take it as it comes instead of planning every move you will enjoy it more and have more fun.

LEARN TO ENJOY THE LIFE THAT YOU HAVE, IF YOU DON’T CHANGE IT.

LIVE FOR YOU AND LIVE A LIFE THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF.

When you wake up in the morning remind yourself that this is YOUR life and that you will live it how YOU see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you have to say